1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Choose the phpMyadmin icon from the databases.
3. On the left sidebar click your specific wordpress database.
4. Next, you should open wp_options table.
5. From the tab menu select “browse tab option”, which will give you to browse the columns, broken down into pages.
6. If you select Show All, a list with all columns on one page will be displayed.
7. The other step is to locate two rows on a page - the template and the stylesheet.
8. By selecting Edit link on the template, you can change the data for the option_value. Then, click Go.
9. Do the same as in step 8, but with the stylesheet.
10. Finally, write your website. Now, it’s showing the default theme. You can also log into your wp-admin area.
- 92 Users Found This Useful
Question: I have some issues with my reCapcha on my WordPress site, how to fix it. It was just...
Question: Hello, Is it possible to get a dedicated IP address for my webpage? (I am planning to...
Question: I'm trying to increase the php memory limit to 128Mb in order to keep Woocommerce...
Question: I installed an ad banner module, but gave me the following message:ForbiddenAccess to...
Question: After copying the new site files to de main directory, I can not login into my...