In most cases, the theme will be a compressed file such as .zip ot tar.gz format.
1) First, go to the WordPress Dashboard and log in.
2) Select Appearance and then click Themes.
3) Choose "Install Themes" and click "Upload".
4) Select the "Browse" button and add the downloaded file from your computer. Then click "Open" and "Install Now". It will take several minutes.
5) When the upload process is complete, the following screen will be displayed:
6) Select "Preview" to load and see the new theme.
7) If you like it, then click "Activate".
8) Now, visit your site and the new theme will be displayed there. Congratulations!
- 92 Users Found This Useful
Question: I have some issues with my reCapcha on my WordPress site, how to fix it. It was just...
Question: Hello, Is it possible to get a dedicated IP address for my webpage? (I am planning to...
Question: I'm trying to increase the php memory limit to 128Mb in order to keep Woocommerce...
Question: I installed an ad banner module, but gave me the following message:ForbiddenAccess to...
Question: After copying the new site files to de main directory, I can not login into my...