Currently we offer hybrid hosting with ssd and hdd space. Also it depend on server is flash cached or ssd cached We had hybrid plans with SSD.
2) Is the server configurated properly, in VPS Hybrid plans, also Nginx/Varnish/LitesSpeed?
Yes they are accelerated with some caching technology Varnish or LiteSpeed
3) Is VPS Hybrid plans FULLY MANAGED, can I and my clients have peace of mind about security and attacks, like "boots" bringing server down and such?
Hybrid Plans are hosting plan with higher CPU/RAM allowance than standard hosting one as 60% of customers which upgrade to VPS actually just need more resources. In case you need pure VPS we can offer our Secure VPS plan http://coolicehost.com/vps-ddos-protected.html - it is a bit costly but when you make list of expenses.
4) Another concern i have is about 24/7 support, since i'll be hosting e-commerce shops and i need to know i can count on you when things goes "south".
We have 24/7 support in place. Fast response all the time.
5) I'm from Portugal - Europe, and the traffic will mostly be local. Witch Datacenter Geo Location will best serve my needs?
We can get you France location with Pt geolocated IP on Secure VPS and before any deal is made we will try to present you close to real test environment so you and your customer can test how it fit your/their needs
6) Does VPSH plans comes with WHM and root access?
We do not provide root access to a server we manage... how ever we can offer reseller WHM access (or reseller Plesk) which will give close to root experience without that destructive capability
- VPS Hybrid plans, technical questions
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Question: I have some issues with my reCapcha on my WordPress site, how to fix it. It was just...
Question: Hello, Is it possible to get a dedicated IP address for my webpage? (I am planning to...
Question: I'm trying to increase the php memory limit to 128Mb in order to keep Woocommerce...
Question: I installed an ad banner module, but gave me the following message:ForbiddenAccess to...
Question: After copying the new site files to de main directory, I can not login into my...