CooliceHost LLC operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
I . (1) CooliceHost LLC collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of hosting services, domain registration, the use of virtual and leased servers and the conclusion of contracts with the company pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EC) 2016/679, and in particular on the basis of the following:
(2) CooliceHost LLC is the administrator of personal data regarding your data as a user of our services. Based on the personal data you process using our services, CooliceHost LLC acts as a personal data processor.
Goals and principles of collecting, processing and storing your personal data
II. (1) CooliceHost LLC collects and processes the personal data you provide to us in connection with the use of our hosting services and for the conclusion of a contract with the company as well as for subscribing to our events, including for the following purposes:
(2) CooliceHost LLC complies with the following principles when processing your personal data:
(3) When processing and storing personal data, CooliceHost LLC may process and store personal data to protect its legitimate interests:
What kind of personal data collects, processes and stores CooliceHost LLC?
III. (1) CooliceHost LLC performs the following personal data operations for the following purposes:
(2) CooliceHost LLC processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
(3) CooliceHost LLC does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
(4) Personal datahas been collected by CooliceHost LLC from the persons to whom it relates.
(5) CooliceHost LLC utilizes MaxMind and FraudRecord to screen new orders for previous misbehavior or fraudulent activity, and to report existing customers who violate our Terms of Service. No matter of the result of screening all orders are subject to additional manual review.
(6) In case of a violation, determined as such solely at our discretion, you may be reported to MaxMind and/or FraudRecord for misbehavior.
Term of storage of your personal data
IV. (1) CooliceHost LLC stores your personal data for a period no longer than the existence of your account in our website. Upon expiry of this period, CooliceHost LLC takes the necessary care to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay.
(2) CooliceHost LLC notifies you in the event that the retention period of the data needs to be extended in order to meet the objectives, performance of the contract, to the legitimate interests of CooliceHost LLC or otherwise.
(3) CooliceHost LLC stores the personal data that it is required to keep under the applicable law for the applicable term, which may exceed the duration of your registration.
Transmitting your personal data for processing
V. (1) CooliceHost LLC may, at its own discretion, transmit all or part of your personal data to processor personal data for the fulfillment of the processing objectives in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
(2) Depending of product or service you choose from CooliceHost LLC some or all of the data that we collect from you may be stored in the USA, Canada or EEA (European Economic Area), but it may be processed by staff operating outside the US, Canada and EEA who work for us or one of our partners. Such staff may process your data while providing support and fulfilling orders for your services. By using our services, you acknowledge that your data may be processed outside of the EEA.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Withdrawal of consent to process your personal information
VI. (1) If you do not wish all or any of your personal data to continue to be processed by CooliceHost LLC for any or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by filling in the form in your account or by request in free text.
(2) CooliceHost LLC may request you to certify your identity and identity with the data subject.
(3) Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data that is required to create and maintain your service use registration, your account will become inactive.
Right of access
VII. (1) You have the right to request and obtain from CooliceHost LLC a confirmation that personal data relating to you is being processed.
(2) You have the right to access the data related to it, as well as information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) CooliceHost LLC provides you with a copy of your personal data processed in your application in electronic or other appropriate form.
(4) Providing access to the data is free of charge, but CooliceHost LLC reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in the event of recurrence or disproportionate claims.
Right of correction or completion
VIII. You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you directly through your website account or by requesting to CooliceHost LLC.
Right to delete ("to be forgotten")
IX. (1) You have the right to request from CooliceHost LLC the deletion of your personal data, and CooliceHost LLC has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when any of the following reasons exist:
(2) CooliceHost LLC is not obliged to delete personal data if it keeps and processes it:
(3) In order to exercise your right of "forgotten", you should submit a request through the option in your account or a written request sent to CooliceHost LLC as well as to certify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data refer before CooliceHost LLC by presenting your ID for identification purposes on the spot and entering your login details to a person in charge of CooliceHost LLC if applicable.
(4) CooliceHost LLC does not erase the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims brought against it or proof of its rights.
Right of limitation
X. You may request from CooliceHost LLC to restrict the processing of related data when:
Right of portability
XI. (1) You may at any time download the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the use of CooliceHost LLC services directly through your account or by email request.
(2) You may request CooliceHost LLC to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator you provide when it is technically feasible.
Right to receive information
XII. You may request from CooliceHost LLC to inform you of all recipients to whom personal data for which correction, deletion, or limitation of the processing has been requested has been disclosed. CooliceHost LLC may refuse to provide this information if this would be impracticable or requires disproportionate effort.
Right of objection
XIII. You may object at any time to the processing of personal data from CooliceHost LLC that apply to you, including whether processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Your rights to violate the security of your personal information
XIV. (1) If CooliceHost LLC identifies a breach of security of your personal information that may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we shall notify you without undue delay of the violation and of the measures taken or to be taken taken.
(2) CooliceHost LLC is not required to notify you if:
XV. To perform a domain registration and upon request, CooliceHost LLC will transmit the necessary information to the respective domain registrar that processes your data as an administrator for the purpose of registering the requested domain.
XVI. You may exercise all of your rights to protect your personal data through the forms enclosed with this information. Of course, these forms are not mandatory and you can make your claims in any form that contains a statement about it and identifies you as the data holder.
XVII. If the consent relates to a transfer, the Administrator shall describe the possible risks for the transfer of data to third parties in the absence of a decision on adequate protection and appropriate remedies.
XVIII. (1). When assigning CooliceHost LLC to process personal data to a third party for the purpose of using the service, CooliceHost LLC acts as a personal data processor.
(2). In the cases under para. 1, CooliceHost LLC acts solely on your instruction as the user of the service and only as long as it may have control over the personal data you are processing. CooliceHost LLC has no control over the content and data that you, as the user of the service, choose to upload to the service (including whether or not this data includes personal data). In this case, CooliceHost LLC has no role in deciding whether the user is using the privacy service, for what purposes and whether they are protected. Accordingly, the responsibility of CooliceHost LLC in this case is limited to 1) compliance with the service user's instructions under the contract and terms and conditions, and 2) the provision of service and functionality information through its interface.
"Cookies" are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies are also used as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information as well as to improve and analyze our service. You can instruct your browser to decline all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.